|born on||8 July 1836 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°53' 13°07 Asc. 00°22'|
British politician from 1869, London Mayor in 1873, M.P. 1876 and Colonial Secretary 1895. After a severe stroke in 1906, he was an invalid for the rest of his life.
Chamberlain died 7/02/1914, London.
- Work : New Career 1869 (Entered politics)
- Work : New Job 1873 (Mayor of London)
- Work : New Job 1876 (M.P.)
- Work : New Job 1895 (Colonial Secretary)
Old Moore 5/08 quotes "a well-known astrologer who obtained data from a personal friend of Mr. Chamberlain, stated as about a quarter to three in the morning". ("Fowler's" quotes NN No.107 for 2:36 AM. MA 11/04 gave "about 8:00 AM".)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Incompacitated)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Colonial Secretary)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor and M.P.)