|Birthname||Andrea Alessandro Carnevale|
|born on||12 January 1961 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Monte San Biagio, Italy, 41n21, 13e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°31' 27°41 Asc. 13°14'|
Italian member of championship Italian soccer team 1987. One of eight boys.
His dad, while temporarily insane, killed his mother with an axe. He died in an institution 10 years later.
- spouse relationship with Perego, Paola (born 17 April 1966). Notes: 1990–1997
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 4.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Eight boys)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad killed mom)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Soccer championship)