|Birthname||Jérôme André Cahuzac|
|born on||19 June 1952 at 19:15 (= 7:15 PM )|
|Place||Talence, France, 44n50, 0w35|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°22' 28°31 Asc. 09°16'|
French politician (socialist party) and former cosmetic surgeon, who, until his appointment as Junior Minister for the Budget at the Ministry of the Economy, Finance, and External Trade by President François Hollande on 16 May 2012, was a member of the National Assembly of France where he represented the 3rd constituency of Lot-et-Garonne on behalf of the Socialist Party.
In December 2012, he was accused by the online news site Mediapart, run by journalist Edwy Plenel, that he held a secret bank account in Switzerland since the year 2000, which was later transferred to Singapore. In consequence, he resigned as a Minister on 19 March 2013 due to these tax fraud allegations. On 2 April 2013 he admitted that he holds an off-shore bank account, a fact which he previously had denied, also in front of the National assembly, the French parliament. He is facing criminal charges.
Private life: He married 1980 and has three children. At the beginning of the 1990ies he created together with his wife, a dermatologist, a private clinic for beauty surgery. They divorced in 2011 and had to pay high taxes on their large appartment in the avenue de Breteuil, in the prestigious 7th arrondissement of Paris.
As a sportsman Jérôme Cahuzac is boxing, bicycling, skiing and golfing. He loves cigars and collects luxury watches. Like about a third of the ministers of the 2012 Ayrault goverment, he is a Freemason. He is a member of The Grand Orient de France (GODF), the largest of several Masonic organizations in France.
He is the brother of Antoine Cahuzac, former président of the directorium of HSBC Private Bank France.
- associate relationship with Morelle, Aquilino (born 5 June 1962)
- business associate/partner relationship with Cazeneuve, Bernard (born 2 June 1963). Notes: Cazeneuve followed Cahuzac as budget minister in March 2012
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Plenel, Edwy (born 31 August 1952). Notes: Plenel's news website Mediapart accused Cahuzac of tax fraud
Didier Geslain reports per email, BC in hand, acte 620
Birth record now on file in Didier Geslain archive, 'C' pdf file, p. 10.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (accused of holding illegal off-shore bank account and money laundering)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Other Rel/Spirituality (Freemason, Grand Orient de France)
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon (cosmetic surgeon)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (French budget minister 2012/13)