|born on||15 December 1932 at 00:35 (= 12:35 AM )|
|Place||Cincinnati OH, USA, 39n09, 84w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°04' 16°49 Asc. 24°20'|
American politician, a U.S. Congressman from San Francisco, elected 6/04/1974. Burton earned his law degree in 1960. A fiery, profane idealist and far-out liberal, he was an early opponent of the war in Vietnam. He clashed with the FAA over air traffic safety as well as many other establishment areas. An obsessive-compulsive personality, he was often in trouble over his colorful language.
Burton's older brother, Phil, was also a politician, a member of the U.S. House of Representatives and also an outspoken liberal.
In November 1983, Burton revealed his addiction to cocaine, marijuana, alcohol, tranquilizers and nitrous oxide, ongoing from 1976 to 1982, when he went into rehab.
- sibling relationship with Burton, Phil (born 1 June 1926)
- Misc. : Retain professional help 1982 (Entered rehab)
- Social : End a program of study 1960 (Received his law degree)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Congressman)
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Traits : Personality : Fiery
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Coke, grass, nitrous oxide)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother politician also)