Brundtland, Gro Harlem
|born on||20 April 1939 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Baerum, Norway, 59n53, 10e31|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°04' 03°17 Asc. 04°11'|
Norwegian politician, the first female Prime Minister of Norway who took office on 2/04/1981. The daughter of a physician who was a Nazi Resister, she was smuggled to Sweden when she was two. Brundtland married Arne Olav Brundtland in 1960; they have four kids.
She served as Minister of Environmental Affairs from 1974-1979. As the 41-year-old Prime Minister, Brundtland was the youngest woman in the world to hold such power. Her Cabinet was composed equally of men and women.
- Relationship : Marriage 1960 (Arne Olav Brundtland)
- Work : New Job 1974 (Minister of Environmental Affairs, 5 years)
Selma Schepel quotes Norwegian astrologer Bente Skalleberk
Sy Scholfield quotes her in "Madam Prime Minister: A Life in Power and Politics" by Gro Harlem Brundtland (Macmillan, 2005), p. 4: "I was born on the night of April 20, 1939."
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Family smuggled her to Sweden, age two)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Minister of Environmental Affairs)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Prime Minister)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women