|Birthname||Gerald Kenneth Tierney|
|born on||13 September 1924 at 13:10 (= 1:10 PM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°36' 25°51 Asc. 07°52'|
American actor, the brother of Lawrence Tierney; both of them were actors and alcoholics. Scott was also bi-sexual.
On-screen since 1948, he played leads and character parts in several movies, including "He Walked by Night," "Fort Utah" and "Hell's Bloody Devils."
Died of emphysema on 16 April 1985; 11:30 PM, Los Angeles, CA.
- parent->child relationship with Brady, Timothy (born 31 May 1968)
- parent->child relationship with Tierney, Terence (born 15 September 1970)
- spouse relationship with Brady, Lisa (born 12 August 1934)
- sibling relationship with Tierney, Edward (born 13 May 1928)
- sibling relationship with Tierney, Lawrence (born 15 March 1919)
Steinbrecher quotes Brady's nephew
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Emphysema (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother also an actor)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress