|Birthname||Selzer, Richard Sylvan|
|born on||29 August 1922 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn NY, USA, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°05' 01°44 Asc. 06°20'|
American critic known as "Mr. Richard," he has ripped into the wardrobes and style of celebrities for three decades, unveiling his 30th annual Worst Dressed Women List in 1990. A former fashion designer, he made Hollywood history when he began his Worst Dressed List. His autobiography, "From Rags to Bitches," was published in 1995.
At 15, Blackwell ran away from an abusive step-dad to Los Angeles, making his way as a street-hooker. He was a bit player in films, and then became a professional escort to both women and men. He claimed affairs with Tyrone Power, Cary Grant and Randolph Scott. When he met famed Hollywood hair stylist Robert L. Spencer in 1949, he moved in with him; they are still together 40 years later. He then moved into the world of fashion design.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Autobiography, From Rags to Bitches)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1949 (Robert L. Spencer, 40+ year companion)
Yoe Stein quotes Norma Lee Browning, "Astrology and the Man: Omarr"
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Designer, noted critic)
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Fashion critic)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Robert Spencer)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual (Kinsey-5)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Prostitute/ Pimp (Professional escort for both sexes)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (By step-dad)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Over 40 years)