|born on||22 October 1905 at 09:40 (= 09:40 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°32' 11°35 Asc. 08°07'|
American actress noted in '30s and '40s. She played a delightful ghost in the Topper films and starred in "Madame X." One of her five marriages was to Gilbert Roland.
Died of cerebral hemorrhage on 7/24/1965, Fort Dix, NJ.
- sibling relationship with Bennett, Joan (born 27 February 1910)
Date from her sister Joan in "The Bennett Playbill," time from Champion's book. Steinbrecher quotes Bennett's daughter for 1905, but said she was unsure of the time
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister also in films)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress