|born on||5 February 1907 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, 47n59, 7e51|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°56' 14°00 Asc. 08°26'|
German psychologist, parapsychologist and physiologist who wrote on ESP, psychokinesis, poltergeists, mediumship, spontaneous phenomena and spiritual healing. He was married and had three kids.
Died on 7 May 1991, 11:36 AM MEDT, Freiburg, Germany.
- associate relationship with Moser, Fanny (born 27 May 1872). Notes: she sponsored his institute
- business associate/partner relationship with Böer, Walter (born 23 November 1914)
- friend relationship with Ring, Thomas (born 28 November 1892)
- (has as) teacher relationship with Müller, Arno (born 24 March 1930)
Taeger Lexikon quotes him, B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Parapsychology
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (ESP, phenomena)