Bach, Johann Sebastian
|born on||21 March 1685 Jul.Cal. (31 Mar 1685 greg.)|
|Place||Eisenach, Germany, 50n59, 10e19|
|Timezone||LMT m10e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°21' or|
German composer known for the Brandenburg concertos, suites, preludes and chorales. Bach came from a long line of musicians and his first major job, at age 18, was church organist. He was cantor for 27 years at St. Thomas's Church in Leipzig. His music is the apotheosis of the dazzlingly intricate fugue and one of the finest exponents of baroque through history. Though he received little recognition during his lifetime, his power continued to exalt, soothe, mystify, delight and instruct well into the 20th century.
He was married twice and had more than 20 kids, seven with his first wife and thirteen with the second. Of those who survived, four of his sons became distinguished composers in their own right.
In the summer of 1749, his sight began to fail, probably due to glaucoma.
Died of apoplexy on 28 July 1750, Leipzig, Germany.
- associate relationship with Anton Günther II. von Schwarzburg-Sondershausen-Ar (born 10 October 1653 Jul.Cal. (20 Oct 1653 greg.))
- associate relationship with Christian Ludwig, Margrave of Brandenburg-Schwedt (born 24 May 1677 (greg.))
- spouse relationship with Bach, Anna Magdalena (born 22 September 1701)
- (has as) boss relationship with Wilhelm Ernst, Duke of Saxe-Weimar (born 19 November 1662 Jul.Cal. (29 Nov 1662 greg.))
- compare to chart of Demenga, Thomas (born 12 June 1954)
- compare to chart of Schickele, Peter (born 17 July 1935)
- role played of/by Astier, Alexandre (born 16 June 1974)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1749 (Sight began to fail)
Ruth Dewey quotes "450 Themes De Musicians." for 5.45 am. Kraum spec. 9:38 AM in AA, 2/1963. Eshelman spec. 10:58 AM. PC spec. 12:14 PM. Genuit has 2:00 PM in AQ, Winter/1964, taken from "Astrol Aukunftsbogen"
(March 21 in Britannica: OS assumed)
Starkman rectified to 12.30.28 LMT
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Apoplexy, terminal)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (More than 20)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Organist)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book