|Birthname||Aumont, Maria Christina|
|born on||14 February 1946 at 08:14 (= 08:14 AM )|
|Place||Hollywood, California, 34n06, 118w20|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°23' 06°31 Asc. 28°50'|
French actress born in America, the daughter of Maria Montez and Jean-Pierre Aumont. During her teen years and the first years of her youth, Tina lived simultaneously with her paternal uncle and his wife and with her father, who made a new home. Five years after Maria Montez's death, when Tina was age ten, Jean-Pierre was married again, to the Italian actress Marisa Pavan, sister of the actress Pier Angeli. Like any daughter of a famous actor and actress, Tina had to get used to being identified by her mother, who died when she was five.
At the end of the 60's, Maria Christina appeared in international movies under the names Tina Marquand and Tina Aumont, in films such as "Modesty Blaise," 1966, "Texas Across The River," 1966, "La Curée," 1966, ("The Game Is Over"), and "Scusi, lei è favorevole o contrario?" 1967, ("Excuse Me, Are You For Or Against It?"). In the middle of the ‘70s, Tina appeared in better films, in leading roles, including: "Casanova," Fellini 1976 and " Nina," 1976. The film she most recently appeared in is "La Mécanique des Femmes," ("The Mechanics of Women"), 2000.
In 1963, Tina married Christian Marquand, French actor and director. They remained married until his death in 2000.
- spouse relationship with Marquand, Christian (born 15 March 1927). Notes: 1963-1968
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (Christian Marquand, 36-37 years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1966 (Appeared in "Texas Across the River")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1976 (Appeared in "Nina")
- Death of Mate 2000 (Christian died)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 (Appeared in film "The Mechanics of Women")
Sy Scholfield cites the websites, "Maria Montez, The Queen of Technicolor" (http://www.netzal.com/familia/familia.asp) & "Maria Montez: A Dominican Star" (http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Cinema/2892/rhys.html), which quote the data from the biography, "MARÍA MONTEZ: Su Vida", by Margarita Vicens de Morales, "On February 14th, 1946, at 8:14 a.m. [in Hollywood], Maria gave birth to a pretty baby girl weighing 8 pounds and 3 ounces."
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Lived with relatives and dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age five when mom died)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (36-37 years with Christian)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Husband died)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (U.S. to France)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film strongest medium)