|born on||27 November 1932 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM )|
|Place||Conception Phillippines, Philippines, 15n19, 120e39|
|Timezone||AWDT h9e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°10' 14°05 Asc. 22°46'|
Filipino politician jailed by opponent Ferdinand Marcos for seven years then released for a three year exile in the U.S.
Upon his return, he was assassinated at the Manila airport on 8/21/1983, 1:05 PM.
- business associate/partner relationship with Ramos, Fidel V. (born 18 March 1928)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Marcos, Ferdinand (born 11 September 1917)
- parent->child relationship with Aquino, Benigno III (born 8 February 1960)
- spouse relationship with Aquino, Corazon (born 25 January 1933)
Serafin Lanot from biog and kin
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Imprisoned 7 years by political opponent)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office