Anna, Queen of Spain
|born on||1 November 1549 Jul.Cal. (11 Nov 1549 greg.) at 22:44 (= 10:44 PM )|
|Place||Cigales, Spain, 41n45, 4w42|
|Timezone||LMT m4w42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°16' 07°46 Asc. 14°31'|
Austrian-born queen of Spain; daughter of the Emperor Maximilian II and Maria of Austria. There was talk of her marrying the witless Don Carlos, son of Philip but he died in 1568. Philip then married her himself in 1570, his fourth wife. She was then 21 and he, 43. He was the son of Emperor Charles V, fair and pale, dutiful and serious, King of Spain from 1556.
They had five kids: Fernando, 1571; Carlos Lorenzo, 1573; both of whom died young; Philip, 1578, who succeeded his father in 1598; and a daughter, 1580, who also died. Anna herself died in 1580, age 31.
- spouse relationship with Philip II, King of Spain (born 21 May 1527 Jul.Cal. (31 May 1527 greg.))
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1571 (Son Fernando born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1573 (Son Carlos Lorenzo born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1578 (Son Philip born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1580 (Daughter born)
LMR quotes Martin Harvey, Nativitas II, p.221, from records of 11/01/1549, 11:00 PM LAT, born in the ancient town of Cigales near Valladolid, Spain.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Husband 22 years older)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Four kids died before maturity)