|born on||23 December 1956 at 14:05 (= 2:05 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°42' 20°22 Asc. 18°24'|
Italian race car driver, Champion in the Grand Prix 1981-83. Alboreto began racing with Formula Monza, moved into Formula Italia and in 1980 was the European champion of Formula 3. He made his debut in Formula 1 racing in 1982 and won the Las Vegas grand prix. Moving from sponsor to sponsor, he has driven for Ferrari and Monza, winning in each classification and is currently driving for BMS Lola Ferrari. During off season, Alboreto enjoys gymnastics and tennis.
Alboreto died in a car crash during a race in Germany.
- Work : Prize 1980 (Formula 3 European Champion)
- Work : New Job 1982 (Changed to Formula 1 racing)
- Work : Prize 1981 (Grand Prix Champion)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 1
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Grand Prix champion)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Tennis, gymnastics)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work