The Swiss astrologer Bruno Huber (born 29 November 1930 at 12:55 pm in Zürich, died on 3rd November 1999 in Zürich) was internationally well known towards the end of the 20th century. Together with his wife, Louise Huber, whom he met in 1952 and with whom he worked together all his life, he founded the Astrological-Psychological Institute (API) in Adliswil, Switzerland. Since it opened, thousands of people have attended to learn a form of astrology that emphasises psychological and humanistic aspects, and many of those have gone on to become professional astrologers. The school's teaching is largely based on the ideas of Robert Assagioli, the founder of Psycho-synthesis, and on Alice Bailey's theosophy. A later branch of the school opened in the UK in 1983.
Since 1981, Bruno and Louise Huber have published the bi-monthly magazine "Astrolog". Together they developed their own unique method, the world-famous Huber Method. This method includes the progression of the Age Point, the house horoscope and the node horoscope. Bruno and Louise Huber wrote numerous books (including "The Astrological Houses" and "Life Clock: Huber Method of Timing the Horoscope"). Bruno Huber has written an "Astrological Glossary", the first volume of which has been published. However, he was not able to complete it. Louise Huber continues to run the school with the help of her son Michael.
During the first few years after the founding of the Swiss Astrological Association (SAB) in 1983, he served as its president.
- Wikipedia: Bruno_Huber
- Astro-Databank: Huber, Bruno (Rodden Rating A)
- The Astrological Psychology Association
- Bruno Huber - Pioneer in Astrological Psychology (Joyce Hopewell, 2007)
Bibliography (with Louise Huber)
- Aspect Pattern Astrology. 300 pages. HopeWell, 2005. ISBN-10: 0954768019 ISBN-13: 978-0954768010
- Lifeclock - Age Progression in the Horoscope
- Huber method of timing in the horoscope, including age progression.
- The Planets and Their Psychological Meaning 328 pages. Hopewell, 2006 ISBN10 0954768027 ISBN13 9780954768027