Symbol: BQ or
An aspect of 144 degrees. The biquintile is considered to be a minor aspect and usually receives little attention from astrologers, even though it counts as being favourable. It has an orb of 2 to 3 degrees.
The biquintile is seen as especially helpful in artistic matters. In this respect it resembles the quintile. Individuals with such an aspect between two planets are often only vaguely aware of it. However, if someone is sensitive enough it can aid in developing creative powers which can help to find original solutions and throw a positive light on issues that initially appear problematic.
- The Quintile & Bi-Quintile (short interpretations, cafeastrology.com)
- Venus, the Rose and the Heart. (Nick Kollerstrom)
- The Pentagram of Venus (Greg Egan/ Azimuth Project)
- The Golden Section A Building Block Of Cyclic Structure (Theodor Landscheidt, in: Considerations X-1, Mount Kisco 1995; PDF)
- Hitler and the Golden Yod (Jem Neal, 2008)
- John Addey, 2004: Harmonic Anthology, American Federation of Astrologers, Inc.
- Karen Hamaker-Zondag, 1990: Aspects and Personality, Weiser Books
- Bil Tierney, 1983: Dynamics of Aspect Analysis: New Perceptions in Astrology, CRSC Publications