|Birthname||Bernardus Josephus Wilhelmus Zweers|
|born on||18 May 1854 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°12' 17°31 Asc. 16°41'|
Dutch composer and writer of symphonies and masses, a contributor of church choral music who is most noted for the symphony "My Fatherland."
From 1885 till 1922 he was teacher composition at the Amsterdamsch Conservatorium en de Muziekschool van Toonkunst. he was the teacher of many Dutch composers, including Hendrik Andriessen, Sem Dresden, Bernhard van den Sigtenhorst Meyer, Willem Landré, Rosy Wertheim, Leo Smit, Evert Cornelis, Daniël Ruyneman and John Brookhouse McCarthy
Zweers died 12/09/1924 Amsterdam.
- (has as) student relationship with Andriessen, Hendrik (born 17 September 1892)
- (has as) student relationship with Andriessen, Willem (born 25 October 1887)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 23 March 1888 in Amsterdam (Premiere 3rd symphony "Aan mijn Vaderland")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR:Cirkels quotes an astrology magazine
Svi retrieved BC from municipal archive (18 May 1854 13h00 Amsterdam).
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (composition at the Conservatorium and Music School.)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Symphonies and choral music)