Zoller, Robert E.
|born on||25 January 1947 at 08:59 (= 08:59 AM )|
|Place||Mount Vernon (Westchester County), New York, 40n55, 73w50|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°46' 11°17 Asc. 12°39'|
American astrologer and author of the book The Arabic Parts in Astrology: A Lost Key to Prediction (1980). Medieval astrologer, Latinist and practitioner of occult philosophy, he was an original translator in the Latin track in Project Hindsight. Zoller operated a correspondence course on medieval astrological techniques. He was a leader in the professional application of medieval methods in his time. Winner of the 1998 Southern Cross Award, he lectured and taught worldwide.
In January 2000, word was released that Zoller was ill with Parkinson's disease. It was not, however, a handicap to romance as he and Diana Warwick married on 29 March 2001 in Vancouver, British Columbia. Robert relocated to Vancouver from his former home in New Jersey.
On 21 July 2002, he was awarded the Regulus Award for Discovery, Research and Innovation at UAC, Orlando, Florida.
He died on 24 January 2020, the day before his 73rd birthday.
- (has as) student relationship with Chandler, Claire (born 16 September 1966)
Geocosmic News Summer/1985, p.23
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Latin, Medieval literature)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa leval, high IQ)
- Traits : Personality : Private (Very private)
- Traits : Personality : Solitary/ Introvert
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Married at age 54)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (USA to Canada)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Metaphysical (Occult student)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Correspondence course)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Translator of medieval mms.)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator (Latin astrology texts)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Translator of Latin)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Southern Cross Award)