|Birthname||Charles Joseph Zidler|
|born on||29 December 1831 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Cloud, France, 48n50, 2e11|
|Timezone||LMT m2e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°55' 14°41 Asc. 06°56'|
French impresario who co-founded the famous cabaret Moulin Rouge with Joseph Oller in 1889.
He was a butcher boy and apprentice tanner and then opened a shoe store, before becoming an entrepreneur of successful shows. Together with Oller, he founded the circus under glass at the Hippodrome at the Pont de l'Alma (1877), the café-concert at the Jardin de Paris (1885), the attraction of the Roller Coaster (1888), the Moulin-Rouge (1889) and finally the Salle de l'Olympia (1893).
He died at 6pm on 9 November 1897, aged 65, in Paris.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Moulin Rouge (born 5 October 1889). Notes: Co-founder
- role played of/by Besnehard, Dominique (born 5 February 1954). Notes: Besnehard played Zigler in 2011 TV film "Mystère au Moulin-Rouge"
- role played of/by Gabin, Jean (born 17 May 1904). Notes: Gabin played Zigler in 1955 film "French Cancan"
- Death, Cause unspecified 9 November 1897 at 6:00 PM in Paris Arrondissement 9 (Age 65)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate (acte n°58) from the online Hauts-de-Seine archives (images 33-34/36): "à huit heures du matin" (at eight o'clock in the morning). Death data from death certificate.
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Manager/ Agent (Impresario)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Butcher/ Meat
- Vocation : Misc. : Physical labor (Tanner)