Zein, Princess of Jordan
|Birthname||Zein bint Hussein|
|born on||23 April 1968 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||' Amman, Jordan, 31n57, 35e56|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°40' 21°02 Asc. 09°54'|
Jordanian princess, the sister of King Abdullah II of Jordan and the twin sister of Princess Aisha. Her parents are Princess Muna al-Hussein and King Hussein.
Princess Zein has been involved in humanitarian efforts since the 1990s. She offered financial support to the Gulf Peace Team, a nonviolent protest group during the Gulf War. In 1997, King Hussein ordered Hashemiyeh Palace, then used to house foreign dignitaries, converted into an orphanage after learning of poor conditions for orphans in Amman. He selected Princess Zein to run the new facility and act as its patron; it opened nine months later as Dar Al Bir. In 2013, she visited Miami Children's Hospital for a demonstration of telehealth programs.
She married Majdi Farid al-Saleh on 3 August 1989. Together, they have two biological children: Jaafar al-Saleh, born 9 November 1990, and Jumana al-Saleh. They also have an adopted daughter, Tahani al-Shahwa. She and her husband own Royal Jaafar Stud, where they breed Arabian horses.
- child->parent relationship with Hussein, King of Jordan (born 14 November 1935)
- child->parent relationship with Muna, Princess of Jordan (born 25 April 1941)
- sibling relationship with Abdullah II, King of Jordan (born 30 January 1962)
- sibling relationship with Aisha, Princess of Jordan (born 23 April 1968). Notes: Twin sisters
- sibling relationship with Ali, Prince of Jordan (born 23 December 1975). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- sibling relationship with Faisal, Prince of Jordan (born 11 October 1963)
- sibling relationship with Hamzah, Prince of Jordan (born 29 March 1980). Notes: Half-siblings
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from The Times (London, England), 24 April 1968, p. 1: "Amman, April 23.--Princess Muna, the British-born wife of King Hussain of Jordan, tonight gave birth to twin girls, a British Embassy spokesman said."
Same report in New York Times, etc. A birth time of 9pm is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Horse breeder)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hashim, Jordan)