|born on||25 May 1865 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Schuddebeurs, Netherlands, 51n41, 3e57|
|Timezone||LMT m3e57 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°30' 15°33 Asc. 24°53'|
Dutch physicist who discovered the Zeeman effect while at Leyden in 1896; he shared the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1902 with Lorentz.
Died 10/09/1943, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- associate relationship with Lorentz, Hendrik (born 18 July 1853). Notes: both shared the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1902
- (has as) teacher relationship with Kamerlingh Onnes, Heike (born 21 September 1853)
- (has as) student relationship with Zwikker, Cornelis (born 19 August 1900)
- Work : Gain social status 1896 (Discovered the Zeeman effect)
- Work : Great Achievement 1902 (Shared the Nobel prize for Physics)
Gauquelin Vol 2/3646
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Discovered the Zeeman effect)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Physics)