|Birthname||Zacharia von Lingenthal, Karl Eduard|
|born on||21 December 1812 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Heidelberg, Germany, 49n25, 8e43|
|Timezone||LMT m8e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°02' 05°10 Asc. 02°17'|
German author and researcher of Roman and Byzantine law, considered the founder of the science of Greco-Roman jurisprudence. Well traveled in Europe and the East, he was educated at Leipzig, Berlin and Heidelberg and wrote a number of works.
Zacharia died in Grosskmchlen, near Merseburg 6/03/1894.
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Researcher of Roman and Byzantine law)
- Vocation : Law : Other Law (Expert on Roman and Byzantine law)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of system of jurisprudence)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession