|born on||30 January 1817 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Drulingen, France, 48n52, 7e11|
|Timezone||LMT m7e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°45' 12°46 Asc. 12°34'|
German artist who held an exhibition in 1857 of a series of designs he'd done in Russia in 1843. He is noted as an artist of remarkable power who holds a place among the historical and religious painters of France.
During his military career, he received the Medal of Honor at Salon in 1857 and ten years later became an officer of the Legion of Honor. Yvon was in the French army at the time of the Crimea in 1855.
Yvon died 9/11/1893, Paris, France.
- (has as) student relationship with Schussele, Christian (born 16 April 1824)
Gauquelin Vol 4/1127
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Germany, Russia and France)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter, designer)
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Medal of Honor)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Crimea 1855, Legion of Honor)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession