|Birthname||Mary Sean Young|
|born on||20 November 1959 at 10:46 (= 10:46 AM )|
|Place||Louisville, Kentucky, 38n15, 85w46|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°37' 25°19 Asc. 25°00'|
American actress onscreen from 1977 with film credits that included "Blade Runner," "Dune" and "No Way Out." A tempestuous screen beauty with a reputation of being temperamental and erratic, she became known as "difficult" during the filming of "Wall Street," when she argued with her co-star Charlie Sheen and director Oliver Stone.
Mary Sean Young was raised in Cleveland. Her mother, Lee Guthrie, was a journalist and short-story writer who occasionally lived with Sean’s father, Donald Young. An outsider among her classmates in high school, Sean took up dancing and arranged her own recital when a sophomore, shocking her audience by wearing a sheer white Danskin with nothing underneath. After classes in the fine arts of dance, flute, voice and writing and graduating from the Interlochen Arts Academy in Michigan, Sean moved to New York where she worked briefly as a receptionist. She began her acting career with a small film role in 1980.
She began filming "The Boost" with James Woods in September 1987. According to Woods, they had a brief affair that he broke off and she began a retaliatory vendetta that made headlines. Sean allegedly harassed Woods and his fiancé, Sarah Owen, by sending them hate mail, pictures of corpses, and a mutilated doll. Woods filed a $6 million harassment suit against Sean, charging her with "intentional infliction of emotional distress."
Sean cites artistic differences as the reason she was turned down for roles in "Batman" and "Dick Tracy."
She married actor Robert Lujan on 11/24/1990 and their son, Rio Kelly, was born on 1/26/1998 in Flagstaff, AZ. Her continued work in film increased in skill as her private life ceased to be controversial.
The actress entered a rehab hospital for alcohol abuse after her heckling Julian Schnabel at the Directors Guild Awards on January 26, 2008. She has reportedly suffered from alcohol abuse for years.
- sex crime perpetrator relationship with Weinstein, Harvey (born 19 March 1952). Notes: Alleged
- Work : New Career 1977 (First onscreen)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1987 (Filmed "The Boost")
B.C. in hand from Kathryn Farmer
- Traits : Personality : Changeable (Tempestuous)
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Difficult ,erratic)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (By ex-lover for harassment)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women