|born on||16 December 1983 at 22:28 (= 10:28 PM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEDT h11e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°56' 08°31 Asc. 01°31'|
Australian professional longboard surfer ranked within the world top five in 2010-2016. Her father, Nat Young, was the world surfing champion in 1966 and her brother, Beau Young, held the world longboard titles in 2000 and 2003.
In 2009, her book, "Surf Food: The Ultimate Surfers Cookbook" was published. The book is a collection of recipes she gathered from the world's best surfers, including 25 World Champions.
Nava Young is a vegetarian and a singer-songwriter and guitarist who has released a CD of her music.
In November 2012, aged 28, she competed at the world longboard championships in China while four months pregnant.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Nat's Nat and That's That: A Surfing Legend" by Nat Young (Nymboida, 1998): "... at 10.28 p.m. on 16th December 1983, our baby girl was born. Nava..." Place from Nat Young's website: "Nava is the academic in the family, born in Sydney on 16th December 83" .
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of Nat Young)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Other Food and Beverage (Compiled cookbook)
- Vocation : Sports : Water sports (Longboard surfer)