|born on||18 August 1921 at 14:23 (= 2:23 PM )|
|Place||Tokyo, Japan, 35n42, 139e46|
|Timezone||JST h9e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°43' 20°07 Asc. 19°40'|
Korean prince, the eldest of the two sons of Crown Prince Yi Un of Korea and Yi Bangja.
On 11 May 1922 he died at less than nine months of age after he was poisoned during a visit to Korea with his parents. His funeral was held on 17 May 1922 and he was buried in Korea.
- child->parent relationship with Yi, Bangja (born 4 November 1901)
- sibling relationship with Yi, Ku (born 29 December 1931)
Sy Scholfield quotes from his mother's book, The World is One: Princess Yi Pangja's Autobiography by Pang-ja Yi (Taewon, 1973), page 99: "The days of waiting ended in August, and at 2.23 p.m. on the 18th, the first cry of a new-born baby filled my room."
- Traits : Body : Race (Asian, Japanese-Korean)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of two boys)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Poisoned)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 8 months)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Poisoned in infancy)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Yi, Korea)