|Birthname||Boris Nikolayevich Yeltsin|
|born on||1 February 1931 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Butka, Russian Federation, 56n47, 63e47|
|Timezone||R4T h5e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°28' 17°22 Asc. 08°34'|
Russian politician, elected Chairman of the Russian Republic's Supreme Soviet at the end of May 1990. He swept to victory as the first popularly elected leader in Russian history, USSRs leading political and economic reformer, the President of Russia on the elections of 6/12/1991. With Communist rule collapsing, he intends to press ahead with radical reforms.
Silvery haired with a booming voice, he gained huge grass roots support with his advocacy of ending the Communist Party control of the army, the KGB and the factory, and his stirring cry, "I believe in the rebirth of Russia!"
Ill throughout the political elections, he went on a further "vacation" on 8/08/1996, and has apparently been subject to serious and intermittent poor health since.
On 12/31/1999, he surprised his nation by announcing his resignation and handing over power to his favored successor, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.
The Russian statesman died of heart failure on April 23, 2007 at 3:45 PM local time in Moscow. He was 76.
- associate relationship with Chernomyrdin, Viktor (born 9 March 1938). Notes: Appointed him as Prime Minister
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Rutskoy, Alexander (born 16 September 1947)
- (has as) worker relationship with Putin, Vladimir (born 7 October 1952)
- Death by Heart Attack 23 April 2007 at 3:45 PM in Moscow, Russia (Of heart failure, age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Nick Campion writes, January 1993, that he had a letter from a Russian astrologer, Yaroslav Koryakov, who had been in touch with Yeltsin's mother, who said he was born "between 4:30 and 5:00 PM, ST-4, (12:30 to 1:00 PM GMT).
Bill Meridian sends a booklet, "Astrological Focus on Russia," Sirius publications, PO Box 24, Moscow, that gives 7:03 AM ST-5, (2:03 AM GMT) Butka, Sverdlovsk region, "data from Yeltsin's mother."
In TMA, 6/1996, Boris Izraitel, Moscow, gave 6:07 AM ST-4 (2:07 AM GMT), "from Yeltsin's mother to journalists in a 1991 interview.
Rochelle Gordon quotes an astrologer from Russia who spoke at Henry Weingarten's New York School of Astrology who said that Yeltsin had been born in Talitza, the Ural Mountains, same L&L.
Astrolog No.65 quotes a biographical radio broadcast from Bavaria in September 1991 that explicitly gave the time of 3:32 AM (no signature designation).
The proper correction for Russia Zone 4 is minus five hours.
- Traits : Body : Appearance unattractive (Small eyes above puffy cheeks, mean mouth)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Contemporary Russian leader)