|Birthname||George Harry Yardley III|
|born on||3 November 1928 at 11:09 (= 11:09 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°08' 01°06 Asc. 14°09'|
American basketball forward/guard who played in the NBA with the Fort Wayne and Detroit Pistons (1953-1959) and the Syracuse Nationals (1959-1960). He was the first player to score 2,000 in a season. He was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 1996. He died at his home in Newport Beach, California on 12 August 2004 at age 75 after battling with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
- associate relationship with Atha, Dick (born 21 September 1931). Notes: Detroit Pistons teammates, 1957-1958
- Work : Prize 1996 (Hall of Fame)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
Previously this entry had no birth time: Dr. J. Lee Lehman quotes a sport almanac for date; time unknown; place from his obituary.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Lou Gehrig's disease
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NBA player)