|born on||29 October 1919 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Hollywood, California, 34n06, 118w20|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°41' 14°10 Asc. 26°27'|
American painter who belonged to the New York School of Abstract Expressionist artists whose artistic innovation by the 1950s had been recognized across the Atlantic, including Paris. New York School Abstract Expressionism, represented by Jackson Pollock, Willem de Kooning, Franz Kline and others became a leading art movement of the post World War II era.
Yamamoto died on 12 June 1994 at age 74 in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Body : Race (Asian, Japanese)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Army, WWII)