|Birthname||Sarah Jane Mayfield|
|born on||5 January 1917 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Joseph, Missouri, 39n46, 94w51|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°24' 10°59 Asc. 19°32'|
American actress who won an Oscar in 1948 for the film "Johnny Belinda." She made a screen debut in 1936 with a bit part in a film, which eventually led to a contract with Warner. Her best films were in the '40s, however, and included such memorable as "The Yearling" and "Lost Weekend." Her last film was taped in 1961, "How To Commit Marriage."
Wyman's mom took her to Hollywood at age eight in an unsuccessful attempt to break into film; five years later, the family moved to Hollywood. After high school, Jane returned to Missouri and sang on the radio, which opened her first door to the entertainment field.
She married five times. One of her marriages, to Ronald Reagan, was on 1/25/1940 and lasted eight years. They had two kids and were divorced on 7/19/1949. Another marriage was to bandleader Fred Karger and lasted for only two years, from 1952 to 1954. They were remarried in 1961 for four years.
In 1982, Wyman played in a TV series, "Falconcrest."
The actress died at age 90 at her Palm Springs, CA home on the morning of September 10, 2007.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Falcon Crest (born 4 December 1981). Notes: Played Angela Channing, 1981-1990
- business associate/partner relationship with Fairchild, Morgan (born 3 February 1950). Notes: Co-stars on "Falcon Crest"
- business associate/partner relationship with Foxworth, Robert (born 1 November 1941). Notes: Co-stars on "Falcon Crest"
- business associate/partner relationship with Lamas, Lorenzo (born 20 January 1958). Notes: Co-stars on "Falcon Crest"
- business associate/partner relationship with Robertson, Cliff (born 9 September 1923). Notes: Co-stars on "Falcon Crest"
- business associate/partner relationship with Selby, David (born 5 February 1941). Notes: Co-stars on "Falcon Crest"
- parent->child relationship with Reagan, Christine (born 26 June 1947)
- parent->child relationship with Reagan, Maureen (born 4 January 1941)
- spouse relationship with Reagan, Ronald (born 6 February 1911)
- role played of/by Suvari, Mena (born 13 February 1979). Notes: 2022 film "Reagan"
- Work : New Career 1936 (Screen debut)
- Work : Prize 1948 (Oscar for "Johnny Belinda")
- Relationship : Marriage 1952 (Karger)
- Work : Retired 1961 (Last film "How To Commit Marriage")
- Relationship : Marriage 1961 (Remarried Karger)
- Work : New Job 1982 (Series "Falconcrest")
Lockhart, same from Church of Light In AQ Winter/1953, Storme gave 1:04 AM CST. Fowler's wrote that Storme was apparently in personal communication but his sources were not made clear.
Upon her death, it was revealed on her official website that Wyman's actual date of birth was 5 January 1917, and that the commonly used "4 January 1914" date came from her time as a minor, when she lied about her age to get work as an actress.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Fred Karger)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Ronald Reagan)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five, twice to same man)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (90 years old)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Falconcrest)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (1948)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women