|Birthname||James Browning Wyeth|
|born on||6 July 1946 at 21:42 (= 9:42 PM )|
|Place||Wilmington, Delaware, 39n45, 75w33|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°21' 23°58 Asc. 05°27'|
American artist and noted family of American artists, the grandson of N.C. Wyeth and the son of Andrew Wyeth and his wife Betsy. With two famous artists preceding him, Jamie created his own vision, part of a more traditional continuum but with a great interest in light, infusing his canvasses with feeling and presence.
Jamie is considered one of America's finest representational artists. In 1988, Jamie's work was featured at the Coe Kerr gallery in New York. It was his fifth solo exhibition and the show was a sell-out. His 24 paintings, done in oils, acrylics, mixed media, and watercolors, were sold from $28,000 to $150,000 each. The main work in this collection was of Jamie's wife, Phyllis.
His famous father died on January 16, 2009.
- child->parent relationship with Wyeth, Andrew (born 12 July 1917)
- child->parent relationship with Wyeth, Betsy James (born 26 September 1921)
- has other family relationship with Wyeth, Carolyn (born 26 October 1909). Notes: Aunt-Nephew
Contemporary American Horoscopes. EST is specified directly on the B.C. in spite of the state's use of EDT
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad and granddad, noted artists)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Supportive in art training)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One brother)