|Birthname||Oscar Sherman Wyatt, Jr.|
|born on||11 July 1924 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Beaumont, Texas, 30n05, 94w06|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°46' 08°12 Asc. 22°29'|
American businessman and self made millionaire who was the founder of Coastal Corporation and a decorated bomber pilot in World War II. In 2007 the U.S. federal court in Manhattan tried him for illegally sending payments to Iraq under the Oil for Food program. In October 2007 Wyatt pleaded guilty to conspiring to, under the program, make illegal payments to Saddam Hussein's Iraq. Wyatt received a one-year prison sentence.
- spouse relationship with Wyatt, Lynn (born 16 July 1935). Notes: 1963-
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (Lynn Sakowitz)
Birth certificate in hand, submitted by Sy Scholfield.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (One year)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Making illegal payments)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military