Wundt, Theodor von
|born on||14 June 1825 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°46' 25°11 Asc. 12°24'|
German highly-decorated military officer, a Württemberg lieutenant general and minister of war, also noted as the son of Major General Theodor Wundt (1778-1850).
In 1859, Wundt published a handbook on military food in peace and war.
Theodor Wundt and his wife had four children. He died on 22 July 1883 in Schuls bei Tarasp at age 58.
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1825, page 126, no. 17), "14. Jun. Morgens zw. 5. u. 6. Uhr" (14 June, between 5 and 6 o'clock in the morning).
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction