|born on||28 October 1933 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Whangarei, New Zealand, 35s43, 174e19|
|Timezone||NZST h12e (is half hour DST)|
|Astrology data||03°54' 27°19 Asc. 24°01'|
New Zealand writer, novelist and recipient of a national award for her writing. She is a well known and respected writer.
Divorced with one adult son; she had a son die when he was four years old.
Prier Wintle in Considerations 8/1996
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son died at age four)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (National award)