Wright, Eric Lloyd
|born on||8 November 1929 at 14:21 (= 2:21 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°03' 08°49 Asc. 21°43'|
American architect, son of Frank Lloyd Wright, Jr. and the grandson of the famed Frank Lloyd Wright. He worked in his father's firm in Hollywood, California, until 1978 when his father died. Then he began his own firm of architects and planners. Eric Lloyd Wright Architecture and Planning does design and building, and Wright also leads a nonprofit called Wright Organic Resource Center. He lives with his wife Mary, a watercolour artist. They met in 1960 in Los Angeles. They have two sons.
- other kin relationship with Baxter, Anne (born 7 May 1923). Notes: Cousins
- other kin relationship with Wright, Frank Lloyd (born 8 June 1867). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Business : Business owner