Worden, Kayla Rae
|Birthname||Kevin Lane Worden|
|born on||5 September 1961 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Erie, Pennsylvania, 42n08, 80w05|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°45' 23°27 Asc. 16°06'|
American transsexual, animal rights activist, vegetarian, actor, and model. She currently works as Campaign Coordinator at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) where her mission is to alleviate suffering and spread compassion for all living creatures.
The fourth of seven children, Kevin grew up on a farm where his father hunted and trapped. Kevin was never comfortable with the killing and, at the same time, knew by age 3 or 4 that he was different. The little boy wanted to wear make-up and look like his sister.
He managed to get insurance to cover his transsexual surgery. On his 23rd birthday in 1984, he entered the hospital as Kevin and awoke, a lovely woman named Kayla. The road to the surgery was long and hard and she underwent the counselling and hormone treatments, as well as the challenge of talking with her family about her decision.
- business associate/partner relationship with Mathews, Dan (born 25 October 1964). Notes: Co-worker at PETA
- compare to chart of Historic: P.E.T.A. (born 21 August 1980)
Sy Scholfield quotes e-mail from her. Her date and year of birth confirmed in Who's who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, Volume 57 by Henry Pettus Randall (Randall, 1991), p. 1215.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan vegetarian)
- Passions : Sexuality : Transgender M-to-F
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (for animal rights)