|Birthname||Robert Upshur Woodward|
|born on||26 March 1943 at 18:35 (= 6:35 PM )|
|Place||Geneva, Illinois, 41n53, 88w18|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||05°26' 08°11 Asc. 29°12'|
American writer, a journalist with the Washington Post who authored "All The President's Men" in 1974 with his partner, Carl Bernstein. The book covered the entire saga of the Watergate scandal that led to the resignation of President Richard M. Nixon. In "Veil," he detailed CIA Director Casey's tenure, published in the '80s. With the release of his new book, "Plan of Attack," in April 2004, the investigative journalist has been making the rounds of TV and radio talk shows beginning with his appearance on the April 18, 2004 episode of "60 Minutes." The book is the result of 75 interviews with President George W. Bush and his cabinet members and staffers, including Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and Colin Powell about the administration’s plans to attack Iraq.
On November 3, 2005 the investigative reporter himself became news when he revealed that he had learned the identity of an undercover CIA agent from a government official, weeks before her identity was disclosed publicly in the press. His startling revelation came a week after a grand jury investigation into the leak ended with an indictment for Scooter Libby for obstructing justice. On November 14, 2005, Woodward’s deposition was taken under oath but he reportedly did not give his source’s name, citing confidentiality.
- associate relationship with Felt, W. Mark (born 17 August 1913)
- role played of/by Garrett, Spencer (born 19 September 1963). Notes: 2018 film "The Front Runner"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1974 (Book, "All the President's Men")
- Social : Secrets revealed 1974 (Emergence of the great Watergate Scandal)
- Work : Lose social status 3 November 2005 (Announced his knowledge of undercover agent's identity two years after the fact)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
Time records as CDT (central war time) even when Illinois law prescribed to record it in CST. CDT was the effective timezone.
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist with the Washington Post)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Broke Watergate scandal)