|Birthname||Charles Cameron Woodson|
|born on||7 October 1976 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Fremont, Ohio, 41n21, 83w07|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°33' 09°06 Asc. 17°38'|
American football cornerback and safety who played in the National Football League (NFL) for the Oakland Raiders (1998–2005), Green Bay Packers (2006–2012) and again for the Oakland Raiders (2013–2015). Woodson is one of the few players in NFL history to play in a Pro Bowl in three different decades (1990s, 2000s, 2010s). He is considered by many of his peers to be one of the greatest defensive players to have ever played.
Woodson played college football for Michigan, where he led the Wolverines to a share of the national championship in 1997. Woodson, a "two-way player" who played both offense and defense, won the Heisman Trophy in the same year. To date, he is the only primarily defensive player to win the Heisman, and he is the most recent player to win the Heisman who was not either a running back or quarterback. Woodson went on to accomplish a storied career professionally with one of the most decorated professional football resumes of all time.
In his first season with Oakland, Woodson was selected as the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year by the Associated Press. He was named to the Pro Bowl and earned All-Pro recognition three consecutive times (1999–2001).
On 26 April 2006, Woodson signed a seven-year, $52 million contract with the Green Bay Packers. He would later win Super Bowl XLV with the team over the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was the AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year for the 2009 NFL season.
After he retired in 2015, he signed with ESPN in 2016.
- associate relationship with Newman, Anthony (born 21 November 1965). Notes: Oakland Raiders teammates, 1998-1999
Sy Scholfield provided birth notice, The News-Messenger (Fremont, Ohio), 8 Oct 1976, p. 7.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African-American)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.85 m/ 6 ft 1 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (95 kg/ 210 lb)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (NFL player, 1998-2015)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business (Winemaker)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football cornerback and safety)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Heisman Trophy winner)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Super Bowl XLV winner)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1998-2015)