Wood, Kenneth H.
|Birthname||Kenneth H. Wood, Jr.|
|born on||5 November 1917 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Shanghai, China, 31n1320, 121e2729|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°53' 21°29 Asc. 25°45'|
American Seventh-day Adventist minister, author and editor. Since 1980 he served as chairman of the Ellen G. White Estate board of trustees. By virtue of this position he also served as an ex officio member of the General Conference Executive Committee.
The son of a missionary, Wood moved from China to the United States in 1932 to further his education. He graduated from Pacific Union College in California in 1938.
Kenneth H. Wood along with Herbert Douglass published articles in what is now the Adventist Review supporting Last Generation Theology.
He died on 25 May 2008 in Potomac, Maryland at the age of 90.
Sy Scholfield provided U.S. Consular Report of Birth, born at 58 Baikal Road, Shanghai.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Seventh-day Adventist minister)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor