|Birthname||Wolf, Hugo Philipp Jakob|
|born on||13 March 1860 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Slovenjgradec, Slovenia, 46n31, 15e05|
|Timezone||LMT m15e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°00' 10°34 Asc. 01°29'|
Slovenian-Austrian composer of approximately 300 solo songs with piano accompaniment. He attended the Vienna Conservatory in 1875, but due to his outspoken and independent ways, he was expelled. From 1883-1887, he was a weekly music critic for the journal "Wiener Salonblatt." Wolf's songs from 1885-1891 brought him success, secured his fame and reputation. Unhappy, irascible and a psychotic, his mental instability was brought on by venereal disease. Wolf was admitted into a sanitarium for the insane on 20 September 1897 where he died on 22 February 1903 in Vienna, Austria.
- associate relationship with Mörike, Eduard (born 8 September 1804)
- Social : End a program of study 1875 (Expelled from the Vienna Conservatory)
- Work : New Job 1883 (Music critic for weekly journal)
- Work : Gain social status 1888 (Songs bring fame and secure reputation)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 20 September 1897 (Admitted into a sanitorium)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lescaut quotes Alex Volguine in Cahiers Astrology 14. (PC had a spec time of 3:00 AM). Note: at the time of his birth Slovenjgradec was part of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire.
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Irrascible, unhappy)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : STD/Sexually transmitted (V.D.)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Institutionalized)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book