|Birthname||Charles Joseph Étienne Wolf|
|born on||9 November 1827 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Vorges, France, 49n3108, 3e3919|
|Timezone||LMT m3e3919 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°26' 21°34 Asc. 20°01'|
French astronomer who discovered Wolf–Rayet stars in 1867 along with Georges Rayet.
In 1862, Urbain Le Verrier had offered him a post as assistant at the Paris Observatory.
He died on 4 July 1918, aged 90, in Paris.
- associate relationship with Rayet, Georges (born 12 December 1839). Notes: "Wolf–Rayet stars"
- (has as) boss relationship with Le Verrier, Urbain (born 11 March 1811)
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #2931 .
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Wolf–Rayet stars")