|born on||12 April 1926 at 23:07 (= 11:07 PM )|
|Place||Atlanta, Georgia (US), 33n45, 84w23|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°31' 01°33 Asc. 26°30'|
American actress who starred as a bratty little kid who was mean to Shirley Temple in a 1934 film. Within four years she was one of the top ten box office stars as a lovable rascal with tomboy brash and sparkle. After retiring in 1947, she once again resumed her career in 1954 as a character actress. In addition, she made a fortune doing TV commercials.
She became a trustee of the Church of Religious Science and never smoked or drank. She married millionaire William Moss in 1947. Together, the couple retired to Texas and had three kids. Their marriage was on the rocks by 1952, eventually ending in divorce. In 1955 she married Kenneth Errair. They had two kids together but she was widowed in 1968 when he was killed in a plane crash. She sued the airport at which his plane crashed and won, making $200 thousand.
She divorced her third husband, businessman Tom Pierson, in 1992.
In 1962 she was hospitalized with rheumatoid arthritis, but was well in three months with the help of prayer.
- Work : Retired 1947 (Retired from film)
- Relationship : Marriage 1947 (William Moss)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1952 (Moss)
- Work : New Career 1954 (Resumed acting)
- Relationship : Marriage 1955 (Errair)
- Health : Miraculous healing 1962 (Arthritus)
- Death of Mate 1968 (Errair, plane crash)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1992 (Pierson)
Church of Light quotes Harold Iden "from a mutual friend."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Arthritis (Paralyzed)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Spontaneous healing (Arthritis, healed in three months with prayer)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (1968)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (Millionaire William Moss)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Won $200,000)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (TV and print; made a fortune)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at eight)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women