|born on||3 November 1949|
|Place||Hampstead, England, 51n34, 0w11|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
British-American editor-in-chief of the US edition of Vogue magazine since 1988. She is reportedly the role model for Meryl Streep's character in "The Devil Wears Prada" (2006). Considered one of the most influential people in the world of fashion, she has overseen the phenomenal growth of the magazine.
Wintour had two children with her husband David Shaffer before divorcing in 1999. A philanthropist, businesswoman and fashion icon, she received an OBE in November 2008.
- (has as) teacher relationship with Fitzgerald, Penelope (born 17 December 1916)
- (has as) worker relationship with Chen, Eva (born 24 September 1979)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1988 (Editor-in-chief)
Sy Scholfield quotes a birth announcement in the Times of 5 November 1949: "WINTOUR.--On Nov. 3, 1949, at 9A. Oak Hill Park, N.W.3 to Eleanor (nee Baker), wife of Charles Wintour, a daughter (Anna)." No time was given.
In an email of 19 April 2015, John Halloran proposed to interpret the 9A as a 9 a.m. birth time. After checking the Times original page, and a number of similar annoucements in that period, this proposal was not accepted for a data update.
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor