|Birthname||Anna Eva Lydia Catherine Wing|
|born on||30 October 1914 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°02' 25°58 Asc. 12°09'|
British actress receiving fame for her appearance on "EastEnders" for three years from February 1985. The series brought her more publicity and made her a household name more than any of her previous fifty years of acting. Her character, Lou Beale, died on 21 July 1988 and Wing left the series voicing her concerns about increased belligerent content and lack of humour.
She died in her sleep on 7 July 2013, at the age of 98. The episode of EastEnders that was broadcast the following day was dedicated to her memory, and was immediately followed by a 90-second long BBC News report, the headlines of which included her death.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: EastEnders (born 19 February 1985). Notes: Played Lou Beale, 1985-1988
Frank C. Clifford quotes her, British Entertainers 1997
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Over 50 years in acting)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 98)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (EastEnders)