|Birthname||Louise Alice Elizabeth Mary Mountbatten-Windsor|
|born on||8 November 2003 at 23:32 (= 11:32 PM )|
|Place||Surrey, England, 51n10, 0w20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°09' 15°23 Asc. 25°02'|
British royalty, first child of Prince Edward and Sophie Rhys-Jones, known as the Earl and Countess of Wessex and seventh grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II. Born premature by emergency caesarian section, the child, eighth in line of succession to the throne, was given her name of Louise Alice Elizabeth Mary Mountbatten-Windsor nearly three weeks after her birth. The surname is in recognition of the Mountbatten family name of Queen Elizabeth's husband. The girl is known as Lady Louise.
- child->parent relationship with Edward, Prince (Earl of Wessex) (born 10 March 1964)
- child->parent relationship with Rhys-Jones, Sophie (born 20 January 1965)
- sibling relationship with James, Viscount Severn (born 17 December 2007)
PT quotes news reports.
On 24/9/2014 the place was changed to Surrey following an email from Susan Carmichael quoting the Announcement on the British Royal Family's official website:
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (British royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (first child of Edward and Sophie)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Premature
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II)