Windsor, Lord Nicholas
|Birthname||Nicholas Charles Edward Jonathan Windsor|
|born on||25 July 1970 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||BST h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°27' 07°08 Asc. 04°52'|
British royalty, the youngest child of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, and Katharine, Duchess of Kent. As a Catholic convert, he has forfeited his right of succession. Lord Nicholas has voiced strong anti-abortion views.
Windsor married Paola Doimi de Lupis Frankopan Šubić Zrinski in a civil ceremony on 19 October 2006 in a London register office; the couple had a religious marriage on 4 November 2006 in the Church of St Stephen of the Abyssinians in the Vatican and the bride became Lady Nicholas Windsor.
Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor had their first child, a son, Albert Louis Philip Edward Windsor, on 22 September 2007 at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London. Albert is the eighth grandchild for the Duke and Duchess of Kent. The child is the first Windsor to carry the name Albert since King George VI.
Lady Nicholas gave birth to the couple's second child, Leopold Ernest Augustus Guelph Windsor, on 8 September 2009 at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. A third son, Louis Arthur Nicholas Felix Windsor, was born on 27 May 2014 at the same hospital.
- child->parent relationship with Edward, Duke of Kent (1935) (born 9 October 1935)
- child->parent relationship with Katharine, Duchess of Kent (born 22 February 1933)
- sibling relationship with George, Earl of St Andrews (born 26 June 1962)
- sibling relationship with Taylor, Lady Helen (born 28 April 1964)
- has other family relationship with Charles III, King of the United Kingdom (born 14 November 1948). Notes: Godkin
- Relationship : Marriage 19 October 2006 (Paola Doimi de Lupis Frankopan Šubić Zrinski)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from The Observer (London, England), 26 July 1970, page 1: born "at King's College Hospital, London, last night."
A birth time of 9 PM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Windsor, UK)