|born on||16 October 1969 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||Hollywood, California, 34n06, 118w20|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°19' 03°39 Asc. 20°40'|
American noted family, one of Brian and Marilyn Wilson's two daughters. In 1989 she played in the band "Wilson Phillips" with sister Carrie and singer Chynna Phillips. The band received three Grammy nominations in 1991 and released an album entitled "Shadows And Light," in 1992, which sold 1.4 million copies; their debut LP sold eight million copies. However, the band was defunct by 1994.
Her parents were divorced in 1979 and she had a cool relationship with her father. He was very caring when she and her sister Carrie were little kids but only called twice a year by 1991. She and her sister are close, with the same tastes. Wendy and Carnie released a Christmas album together in 1993, and an album called The Wilsons in 1997, with their formerly estranged father, Brian.
In 2004, Wendy reunited with Carnie and Phillips for a third Wilson Phillips album, California. In 2012, the reunited Wilson Phillips released the album, Dedicated, which comprised covers of songs by The Beach Boys and The Mamas & the Papas. In June 2012, Wendy joined her sister Carnie and other members of the Beach Boys' families to form the vocal group, California Saga, which performed at the intermission during the homecoming Hollywood Bowl show of the Beach Boys' 50th anniversary tour.
Wilson married record producer/sound engineer Daniel Knutson on May 24, 2002, in the rose garden of the Ritz-Carlton in Marina Del Rey. They have four sons: Leo Evan Knutson (b. September 14, 2003), Beau Alexander Knutson (b. September 23, 2004), and twins, Will Hunter and Jesse Miles Knutson (b. August 17, 2007).
- associate relationship with Phillips, Chynna (born 12 February 1968). Notes: members of Wilson Phillips
- child->parent relationship with Wilson, Brian (born 20 June 1942)
- child->parent relationship with Wilson-Rutherford, Marilyn (born 6 February 1948)
- sibling relationship with Wilson, Carnie (born 29 April 1968). Notes: and members of Wilson Phillips
- has other family relationship with Wilson, Carl (born 21 December 1946). Notes: uncle
- has other family relationship with Wilson, Dennis (born 4 December 1944). Notes: uncle
- Family : Parents divorced 1979 (Divorce)
- Work : New Career 1989 (Band "Wilson Phillips")
- Work : Gain social status 1991 (Three Grammy nominations)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 (Released " Shadow And Light")
- Social : Left group 1994 (Wilson Phillps disbanded)
- Relationship : Marriage 24 May 2002 (married record producer Daniel Knutson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ruth Elliott quotes her parents
- Traits : Body : Hair (Changes color frequently)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (second born daughter)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (1979)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (older sister Carnie)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (to Daniel Knutson)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (four sons)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (singing group)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (concerts, performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Wilson Phillips)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women