Wilson, Charles Thomson Rees
|born on||14 February 1869 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Glencorse, Scotland, 55n5103, 3w1215|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°33' 23°29 Asc. 14°33'|
Scottish physicist and meteorologist, winner of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1927 for his invention of the cloud chamber. He was a researcher on condensation nuclei, ions, atmospheric electricity and the theory of thunderstorms.
He died at his home in Carlops, Scotland at 7:05 AM on 15 November 1959, aged 90, surrounded by his family.
- Work : Prize 1927 (Nobel Prize in physics)
Paul Wright collection quotes B.C.
In September 2021 Sy Scholfield provided birth record from National Records of Scotland  and upgraded the Rodden Rating to BC/BR in hand.
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: high IQ)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Research on nuclei, ions, atomospheric electricity)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Physics)