|Birthname||Brian Douglas Wilson|
|born on||20 June 1942 at 03:45 (= 03:45 AM )|
|Place||Inglewood, California, 33n58, 118w21|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||28°28' 11°34 Asc. 27°00'|
American musician, the troubled and eccentric genius of "The Beach Boys," a composer and producer who gave up touring with the group in 1965, at 22. He devoted himself to writing and producing the group's albums, creating some of the most ethereal and sophisticated pop of the classic-rock era, along with some of pop-rock's most purely joyful and often goofy rollicking fun music. The 1998 release of his album "Imagination" was co-produced with former professional wrestler turned musician, Joe Thomas. Brian has had a long line of collaborators and semi-Svengalis as a support team.
Wilson is 6' 3" tall, weighing over 300 lb. at one time until losing 100 lb. in early 1983. He suffers from deafness in his right ear and, since childhood, has spoken and sung out of the side of his mouth. For nearly 25 years he battled debilitating mental illness, an emotional instability exacerbated by drug and alcohol abuse. He refused to get out of bed for long stretches in the late '60s and '70s. During the '80s and early '90s he put his emotional and professional life into the care, full-time by 1984, of his not so scrupulous psychiatrist, Eugene Landy (b.26 November 1934). A 24 hour-a-day psychiatrist-guru, Landy served as Brian's manager and chief money grubber and was apparently in absolute control of Wilson's life by 1990.
Wilson has been known to suffer bouts of stage fright so severe that he feels like bolting from the stage. Hoping to overcome this, he began his first-ever solo-concert tour in March 1999 with a 13 piece band, easing into scaled-back gigs that are geared to not produce heavy performance-anxiety. He avoids interviews, clutching a pillow for protection when he must respond to the press. He is plainly more comfortable at the piano than in a social situation.
He was married twice, first to Marilyn on 7 December 1964, Los Angeles, CA. They were separated on 15 July 1978 and divorced the following year. Their two daughters, Wendy and Carnie, were once part of the group Wilson Phillips. He married 49-year old Melinda Ledbetter 16 years later on 6 February 1995, 6:00 PM, Palos Verdes, CA., adopting two daughters and two sons. He maintains his well-being with the use of medications for depression, anxiety and sleeplessness.
In 2015 was released his biopic "Love & Mercy".
Born 2 days after Paul McCartney.
- business associate/partner relationship with Jardine, Al (born 3 September 1942)
- parent->child relationship with Wilson, Carnie (born 29 April 1968)
- parent->child relationship with Wilson, Wendy (born 16 October 1969)
- child->parent relationship with Wilson, Audree (born 28 September 1917)
- child->parent relationship with Wilson, Murry (born 2 July 1917)
- spouse relationship with Wilson-Rutherford, Marilyn (born 6 February 1948)
- sibling relationship with Wilson, Carl (born 21 December 1946)
- sibling relationship with Wilson, Dennis (born 4 December 1944)
- other kin relationship with Love, Mike (born 15 March 1941). Notes: Cousin
- compare to chart of McCartney, Paul (born 18 June 1942)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 15 July 1978 (Seperated from Marilyn)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 6 February 1995 at 6:00 PM in Palos Verdes, CA (Melinda Ledbetter)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ruth Elliot quotes him, B.C. (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes; same by Timothy White, "The Nearest Far Away Place," 1996.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 6' 3")
- Traits : Body : Weight (Up to 400 lbs.)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Heavy)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Heavy)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Sleep disorders (Insomnia)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Beach Boys)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Creativity (Singer, musician)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession