|Birthname||Wendy Joan Williams|
|born on||18 July 1964 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Monmouth, New Jersey, 40n19, 74w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°24' 25°05 Asc. 19°54'|
American television host, actress, author, fashion designer, and former radio personality. She has hosted the nationally syndicated television talk show, The Wendy Williams Show, since 2008.
Prior to television, Williams was a radio DJ and host and quickly became known in New York as a "shock jockette". She gained notoriety for her on-air spats with celebrities and was the subject of the 2006 VH1 reality TV series, The Wendy Williams Experience, which broadcast events surrounding her radio show. She was inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame in 2009.
She has written a New York Times best-selling autobiography and six other books, and has created various product lines including a fashion line, a jewelry collection and a wig line. On her 50th birthday, the council of Asbury Park renamed the street she grew up on, to Wendy Williams Way.
In her biography, Wendy's Got the Heat, she uses the pseudonym Robert Morris III to refer to her first husband and describes him as a salesperson. Williams and her first husband have since divorced. On November 30, 1997, Williams married her second husband Kevin Hunter. Williams gave birth to their son, Kevin Hunter Jr., on August 18, 2000. On April 11, 2019, Williams' representative confirmed she had filed for divorce from Hunter.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 18 August 2000 (gave birth to son Kevin Hunter Jr.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes her on her TV show, "I was born at 9:30 on a Saturday night". 
- Traits : Body : Hair (wigs)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (graduated Northeastern University)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Traits : Personality : Talkative
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Autoimmune other
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (second of three children)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (to Kevin Hunter)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (to Bert Girigorie)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one son)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theatre, stand-up)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer ("shock jockette")
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (National Radio Hall of Fame)